Saturday, January 14, 2006

Welcome

I must say that one of the closest things to my heart in this world has got to be food. As an Australian with a Greek background I have grown up to appreciate the beauty of a well cooked meal. Since I was a young girl food has always played a central role to celebrations in our family. My mother who is a wonderful cook always had fresh, delicous food on the table. Each meal was prepared with love and passion and was usually a combination of greek cuisine and aussie cooking techniques. From scrumptious greek salads to home made short breads for easter my mother taught me that food was one of the finest pleasures of life. I hope to be able to share this with you and invite you to send me your recipes and food experiences.

This blog will be filled with all of the food recipes that I can think of. All will have been tried and tasted at home in my kitchen so you wont have to gamble on something that I have never cooked myself. Wherever possible I will take photo's and post them up with the recipes but bear with me as this will take some time.

Your feedback is most welcome. Come. Eat. Drink. And Be Merry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home